Friday 5 August 2016

Harry Potter and Wow Nevile Got Hotter

So I have finally began reading Harry Potter. I am on book 3 and almost finished with it. I WANT TO READ IT FASTER SO I CAN START ON THE CURSED CHILD AND ALL THE OTHER SIDE BOOKS. J.K. Rowling is now my new inspiration because she is so casual about everything.
Oh my dear Professor Longbottom.

I love how the series create a complex world where it explores every inch like their shopping district, their schools and sorting ceremonies, their cuisine, the wands, the spells and so on. I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Japan and it was so amazing. Their shops with the Every Flavour Beans and Chocolate Frogs and Butterbeer and Olivander's and honesty the best of all, the theme song playing on repeat making it feel like you are stepping into Diagon Alley and away from the muggle world.
On the Pottermore site, we get to read up about other things that may not focus on the book itself, such as the story of how Ilvermorny School (American Hogwarts ha) was founded, how the wood and core ingredient makes up a personality for every wand, the production of the upcoming film "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" with Newt Scamander and much more.
Oh my dear Newt Scamander.

What's most interesting in Pottermore is the sorting quiz for Hogwarts and Ilvermorny and the wand quiz.
I am a Slytherin in Hogwarts and proud to be one. Slytherins aren't necessarily evil and even though it is true most evil wizards and witches were in Slytherin, there are good wizards and witches from the house. And it is so sad how they are treated some times and being a Slytherin doesn't mean you have to bully people and what not. You could be in Slytherin because, as it stats above, you are ambitious and determined. And also, let's not forget we have a whole load of powerful wizards here, Bellatrix Lestrange, Merlin (something related to the award First Class Order of Merlin) and SEVERUS SNAPE.
I don't know anything about Ilvermorny but Thunderbirds are adventurers how cool is that. I love the idea of adventure.

THUNDERIN!

I hope J.K. Rowling would write a story set in Ilvermorny. She did say Harry Potter is officially over after the release of the Cursed Child but that doesn't mean it is the end of the wizarding world itself.
And finally my wand. Remember how I am in Slytherin?

Ok so first up oak wood makes the wand loyal and basically a good wand. Guess what rumor there is? Merlin (probably powerful Slytherin wizard aha) was said to have a wand made of oak wood. How cool is that? The wood is already making it Slytherin material.

Next, dragon heartstring core. It is good for Dark Arts. Guess which house leans towards the Dark Arts? THAT'S RIGHT! SLYTHERIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment