Monday 22 August 2016

Bucket List of That and This

I have an ongoing bucket list of things I want to try out in my life and none of them has been done so far.

1. See a therapist
This has been on the list for a long time and I just wanted to experience seeing a therapist.

2. Act on TV or theatre as a career
This means as a one-time thing. I really wanted to do an actual performance just because I find it really fun.

3. Visit Japan with my friends
I have went to Japan with my relatives but the friendship goal that we've been discussing since young was to get ourselves to Japan.

 

4. Own a pet dog/cat
I'm both a cat and dog person.
5. Sleep on a waterbed
Apparently this is something easily done but I have never seen an actual water bed so anyone who says this is easy, bring me the bed.

6. Have a re-wedding for my parents
So basically my parents never had any pictures of their wedding celebration and this sounded like something I wanted to do for them when I grow up.

7. Finish a piece of published work
I laugh at my ambitions mixed with procrastination and lack of experience but I really have been trying since Primary school to write a story. Well the published work doesn't necessarily have to be a book but I do prefer that.

8. Shave bald
I don't know. Just a constant temptation.

9. See a psychic.
This really excites me. But there are many fake psychics so it's probably going to be hard. But I really want to learn about my past lives and honestly, that's all I'm interested in because I'm the sort of person who concerns over the past more then the future. The unknown really amuses me and I love knowing the meaning of my dreams and what not.
That's it so far. It's a short list but I think the contents are pretty meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment