Monday 1 August 2016

Halsey and Posey

One of my favourite singers is Halsey so I'm going to talk about her song and music video for Colours. The whole story that happens in it is so well made it is like an entire novel paced perfectly into a song. I won't spoil but the plot twist is the second best I have ever seen, the first being Stonehearst Asylum. And for a music video to take second place in my list of best plot twist is very good.

The faded colours makes it look really aesthetics, which really gives me the same feeling of holding a book and reading an actual book. It gives the whole music video a rather classy feel to it, which compliments the persona in the song's expected behaviour.

Look at Tyler Posey appearing in the music video.

My favourtie line in the song is "Everything is grey, his hair; his smoke; his dreams and now he's so devoid of colours he don't know what it means." Yes. Yes you guessed the plot twist. Please listen to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment